Saving And Investment Plans
HDFC Life Pragati
This plan that meets dual objectives of Savings and Protection so that you can continue providing your family with the quality of life and peace of mind.
- Affordable premiums starting as low as Rs. 100 per month
- Multiple term options to suit your needs
- Choose to pay a lump sum single premium and get life coverage for 5 to 20 years
- Choose to pay premiums for 5 to 10 years and get life coverage for 10 to 20 years Hassle free issuance based on Declaration Of Good Health (DOGH)
- Your policy’s value will increase as we declare bonuses
- Even if you miss paying your premiums, we will continue to pay full Death Benefit3 for 2 years from the date of last unpaid premium
- Guaranteed return of Premiums on Maturity/Death
- MATURITY BENEFIT:
On survival till the maturity date, provided all due premiums have been paid, you will receive the higher of : 1. Sum Assured on Maturity + Accrued Reversionary bonus
(if any) + Interim bonus (if any) + Terminal bonus (if any) 2. 100 % of Total Premiums paid
- DEATH BENEFIT :
On death of the Life Assured during the Policy Term, provided all due premiums are paid, we will pay the higher of the following:
1.Sum Assured on Death + Accrued Reversionary Bonus (if any) + Interim Bonus (if any) + Terminal Bonus (if any)
2. 105% of Total Premiums paid
The Sum Assured on Death shall be the higher of:
a.Sum Assured on Maturity5 2. 10 times Annualized Premium for entry age less than 45 years and 7 times Annualized Premium for entry age greater than or equal to 45 years for Limited and Regular pay policies
b.2 times Single Premium for Single pay policies On payment of the maturity or death benefit, the policy will terminate with no further benefits payable.
For maturity/death benefit for a reduced Paid-up/Lapsed policy, please refer to the Section on Paid-up & Lapsation below.
- AUTO COVER CONTINUANCE (ACC):
Under this feature, for a lapsed/Paid-up policy, the full death benefit shall apply for:
1. Two years OR
2. Outstanding Policy Term whichever is lower from the date of Paid-up/Lapse.
The death benefit payable during the ACC period shall be the higher of:
3. Sum Assured on Death + Accrued Reversionary Bonus (if any) + Interim Bonus (if any) + Terminal Bonus (if any)
4. 105% of Total Premiums paid
Reversionary Bonus accrued till date of Lapse/Paid-up shall become payable on death and no further reversionary Bonus shall accrue to the policy.
|Premium Paying Term:
Limited Pay - 5 Years to 10 Years
Regular Pay - 10 Years
Single Pay - 5 to 20 Years
Limited Pay - 10 to 20 Years
Regular Pay - 10 Years (Fixed)
|Minimum Entry Age:
|Maximum Entry Age:
|Minimum Maturity Age:
|Maximum Maturity Age:
|Minimum Sum Assured on Maturity:
|Maximum Sum Assured on Maturity: